Do you have an Android TV? Or are you facing difficulties to set up your new Android TV?
So, don’t worry about that, this blog will help you to set up your TV step by step:
Before setting up setting android TV. These things you should have for set up:
1. Wi-fi connection
2. Google account
Still, you’re now ready to start setting up your new Android Television, if you have all these things in place.
These are three ways you can do that using your Android phone, using your Android Television remote, or using your computer.
We’ll detail all those styles below. However, you can do so by choosing the applicable option from the menu on the leftism, if you’ve formerly completed the original setup of your Android Television and want to bounce straight to the other sections.
Step 1. Turn on your Android Television and connect with the remote
Every Android Television has a different process for pairing a remote, and that’s the first thing you’ll have to do when you turn on your Television. Android Television remotes can only turn on/ off your device using an IR connection. A Bluetooth connection is needed for every other point. Follow the way below to connect your Android Television with its remote.
Turn on your Android Television or examiner attached to an Android Television device. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your remote. When the remote connects to the Television, you’ll see a checkmark on the screen.
Step 2. Android Television setup
Once you’ve paired your remote, you will get an option to Quickly set up your Android Television using your Android phone or tablet. Still, you can transfer account and network details from your Android device to your TV with numerous simple clicks, if you select this option. You can jump this option to complete the setup using the remote. You can also set up your Android Television using your computer. Check out the instructions for all three different styles below.
How to set up an Android Television using an Android phone?
• When your TV says, “ Do you want to set up your TV with your Android phone” use your remote and select Yes.
• On your Android phone, open the pre-installed Google app.
Type or say, “Set up my device.”
• Follow the instructions on your phone until you see a lawyer. Make sure the same law shows up on your Television.
• On your phone, valve the name of your Television when it shows up.
• To finish the setup, follow the instructions on your Android TV.
How to set up an Android Television using the remote?
• When your Television says, “Do you want to set up your Television with your Android phone?” use your remote to choose Skip.
• Connect to Wi-Fi.
• You might need to stay for the system to modernize.
Choose to Subscribe and use your remote.
• Subscribe into your Google Account (you can also skip this step and do it latterly).
• Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
How to set up Android Television using a computer?
• When your Television says, “Quickly set up your Television with your Android phone?” use your remote to choose Skip.
• Connect to the same Wi-Fi network as your smartphone.
• On your Television, choose to Subscribe in and use your computer.
• Subscribe into your Google Account.
• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
If you will follow these instructions step by step, you can set up your android tv easily and quickly. More important you can take advantage of the entertainment.